Junior High Supply List
After all supplies are purchased, please COLOR CODE and LABEL all of your supplies with the subject, your first and last name, and your grade. For example, for Language Arts, you might purchase a blue folder. In that case, also please purchase a blue binder. Then for Math, you would purchase a different color folder.
- 1 pair of small “earbud” headphones (should fit in pencil case)
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 package of white computer printer/copy paper
- 4 packages of loose-leaf paper (lined paper with 3-ring binder holes and a reinforced edge)
- 1 roll of clear laminate contact paper (for covering workbooks)
- 1 spiral notebook of graph paper
- 5 marble composition notebooks: Math, Math Acellus, Religion, Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science
- 6 2-pocket folders: Social Studies, Math, Science, Language Arts, Music, and Notices
- 3 packages of at least 3 Insertable Tab Dividers (for binders for LA, SS, and SCI)
- 1 1½ inch 3-ring binder for Language Arts, divided into 3 sections
- 1 2 inch 3-ring binder for Social Studies and Science (both will be in 1 binder)
- 1 package of sticky “Post-it” notes: yellow, square, 3×3 size
- 1 package of 100 3″ x 5″ Ruled (lines on one side) index cards, assorted colors
- Optional: soft plastic index card holder
- Zipper Pencil Case (NO PENCIL BOXES) with:
- Pens – five (5) black and at least two (2) red, blue, green, or purple for correcting
- Pencils – 1 package of at least a dozen (12) #2 pencils
- Colored pencils or crayons
- Glue stick
- Basic calculator
- 1 pink eraser or 1 package of pink cap erasers
- At least 3 highlighters, in 3 different colors
Please keep extras of the following at home for homework and projects:
- Pens, pencils, pencil sharpener, stapler
- looseleaf, construction paper
- glue stick, markers, colored pencils
When you run out of ANY of the supplies above, it is YOUR responsibility to replenish those supplies IMMEDIATELY.
If you have any questions, please contact the school as soon as possible. All supplies must be purchased over the summer and brought to school on September 6th – THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
See you then!
Junior High Teachers